When it’s a big weekend for football and you’re looking for something new for your celebration, give this warm dip a try. The asiago gives this dip great flavor and the sausage and sun dried tomatoes make this like an antipasto in dip form. It’s a good one!
Asiago Artichoke Dip
This recipe is so easy and you can really use any type of dippers…I usually use whatever I have on hand! Think breadsticks, baked pita, tortilla chips, or raw veggies.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-oz) package of light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz dried cured Italian sausage, cubed
- 8-1/2 oz sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add the sour cream, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese to a blender and pulse until well blended. Scrape the mixture into a mixing bowl and add artichoke hearts, Asiago cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh arugula. Spoon into 8 oz ramekins. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly