Chocolate caramel pretzel bites are one of the easiest treats to make.
And because M&M’s come in so many different colors, you can really dress these up for any occasion or season.
These salty and sweet treats only take 3 ingredients and about 10 minutes to make.
If you love a snack that has some crunch, a little salty and a little sweet, then these are definitely the treat for you!
Let’s Get Ready!
In addition to the ingredients for these great little treats, you’ll also need the following:
- A Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Airtight Container For Storage- I love THIS SET FROM LOCK AND LOCK
- OR, if gifting or using with a theme, some themed or color appropriate containers for the event (cupcake liners work well as cute cups!)
Now you’re set to make these caramel pretzel bites!
Who doesn't love the combination of salty, crunchy and sweet? These chocolate caramel pretzel bites are an easy go to for just about any occasion.
- 1 bag of small salty pretzels (I like the pretzel twists, but the square, waffle style works too).
- 1 bag Rolo candy (chocolate covered caramels)
- 1 bag M&M's (choose the colors that work for the season or gathering!)
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a single layer, put as many pretzels on the sheet as you can, leaving a little bit of room in between each.
- Unwrap the Rolo candies. Place one candy in the center of each pretzel.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven and top each Rolo with 1 M&M.
- Let cool before serving. Serve at room temperature.
- Store in airtight container.
I like use the mini pretzel twists for Valentine's day because they look a little more heart shaped!
I consider a batch of these to be how ever many I can make with the number of Rolos in the bag. It's usually several dozen.
The Perfect Treat For So Many Occasions
Since making up this great recipe is so simple, it’s always an option for a last minute thank you or hostess gift.
Just find a cute treat bag or even a mason jar and fill it up with these tasty bites of yumminess!
And wouldn’t these be adorable topped off with a pink or a blue candy for a baby shower? So sweet!
I know I always love a little nibble I can just grab and munch…no utensils required!
That makes these caramel pretzel bits perfect for a dessert board!
If you need some ideas for entertaining boards, click HERE.
And here’s a video of a dessert board I put together for the holidays. Maybe it will inspire some ideas for your next get together!
Sometimes the simplest ideas result in the tastiest treats.
Let me know if you give these caramel pretzel bites a go. They should probably come with a warning….hard to stop at just one!
From my kitchen to yours,