Chaotic morning? I feel you… but just because you’re a tad busy doesn’t mean you need to skip breakfast.
These Cinnamon Crescents are super easy to take on the go when you’re running errands or taking the kids to school. And if you simply want a more relaxing morning, these Cinnamon Crescents will help you do just that.
When I say they’re easy to make, I mean it!
All you need are some pre-made crescent rolls (I vote for the Pillsbury brand!) and a few other ingredients you probably already have in your household.
A little baking and a touch of sweet frosting, and you’re finished!
Running around the house but want a tasty bite to eat? Grab a couple of these simple and easy cinnamon crescents on the way out of the house.
- 1 tube Pillsbury crescent rolls, unrolled and separated
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 c. + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Place the unrolled and separated crescent rolls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up tightly.
- Place the tip side down on the cookie sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While baking, make the glaze by mixing together the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Use a spoon and drizzle the glaze over the warm rolls.
If you don’t plan on eating the whole batch, these sit well in the fridge for a couple of days.
I like to enjoy a crescent roll with a cup of coffee or tea, and my son never complains when I send him to school with a couple.
Sound like a delicious and easy breakfast recipe? I hope you’ll give them a try!
And if you want your home to smell like cinnamon without having to do any of the baking, burn a Just Jill Cinnamon Vanilla Candle instead!
From my kitchen to yours,
Did you know I have my own online shop? Check it out HERE!