This easy no-bake lemon blueberry pie is the perfect way to add a little refreshment to a warm-weather weekend.
It contains just a few simple ingredients and takes advantage of peak blueberry season!
The velvety sweetness of this easy no-bake pie comes from the combination of cream and white chocolate chips.
And I know that white chocolate chips might not seem like the most obvious ingredient… but they make the most delicious addition!
Then there’s the fresh lemon juice, lemon zest and sour cream. These ingredients tone down the sweetness with their delicious tang.
And don’t skip on the lemon zest either. This really adds a kick that will make your tastebuds jump for joy!
After the white chocolate chips and cream are melted together, you’ll add all of the ingredients according to the instructions (below).
From there, it’s time to add your blueberries… the star of the show!
Pour the mixture into your crust—I like using store-bought crust—and put it in the fridge to set. I think overnight is best.
Check out all of the details in the recipe below!
No Bake Lemon Blueberry Pie
This easy no bake lemon blueberry pie is the perfect way to add a little refreshment to a hot summer weekend.
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Whipped cream for serving
- Heat the chips and cream in saucepan over low heat until chips are thoroughly melted. (Don’t use too high heat or you will scald the cream and/or burn chips). Stir as chips are melting.
- Once melted and stirred together, remove from heat and let sit for a few minutes to slightly cool. Then add sour cream, lemon juice and lemon zest to creamy mixture.
- Stir until nicely blended. I often use I whisk for this to better incorporate the sour cream into the mixture.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Evenly distribute blueberries over the top of pie (they should slightly sink into the pie but won’t be completely submerged).
- This pie is best if refrigerated overnight, but if you can’t wait, let it sit for at least 8 hours in refrigerator.
- Top with whipped cream and extra berries if desired.
Hot weather is no match for this refreshing easy no-bake lemon blueberry pie! Simple to make and delicious to eat. Doesn’t get much better, right?
I created this recipe by simply tweaking the ingredients in my easy no-bake key lime pie recipe. So whether it’s a lime or lemon mood you’re in, these recipes have you covered!
Let me know if you give this recipe a try.
It was one of my most popular recipes when I first posted it a couple of years ago, and I’m still receiving great feedback on how easy and delicious it is! I hope you feel the same.
From my summer kitchen to yours,
Did you know I have my own online shop? Check it out HERE!