If you’re looking for an easy meatless meal, you should try my Sautéed Shrimp with Tomatoes, Herbs and Feta.
It’s one of my absolute favorites.
The shrimp is accompanied by traditional Italian flavors and it can be served in multiple ways. I like to serve it over pasta, but you can also serve it with rice, over a salad or with some crusty French bread.
Filled with Italian flavors throughout, this easy-to-make shrimp dish is perfect over pasta, over salad or with some toasted French bread.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1-1/2 cups canned chopped tomatoes (juice reserved)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, to taste
- 1- 1/2 lbs raw shrimp with tails
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Cooked pasta (optional for serving)
- Cooked rice (optional for serving)
- Heat the olive oil in a medium-size sauté pan over medium heat. Cook the onion for about 5 minutes and then add the tomatoes (with their juice), wine, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook just until pink, approximately 2 minutes. (Be careful not to overcook the shrimp or they’ll taste rubbery).
- Add the Feta and cook until melted. Serve over the prepared noodles or rice, if desired.
If you ask me, the Feta cheese is what really makes this recipe so delicious.
And another great thing is that it’s one of those recipes you can enjoy a couple of nights in a row… it makes for a great leftover dish!
I hope you’re able to make this Sautéed Shrimp recipe for your next family meal. Enjoy!
From my kitchen to yours,
Did you know I have my own online shop? Check it out HERE!
A. And. A. But. A. And. A. And. A. But. A. And. A. And. A. But. A. And. A. Sure. A. And. A. And. A. Sure. A. And. A. Sure. A. And. A. And. A. Sure. A. And. A. Sure. vA. And. A. And. A. But. A. And.