If you’re looking for a hearty dish that will warm you up on cold days, a stroganoff will do the trick!
My recipe is full of flavor and super easy to make.
It comes pre-trimmed and it’s both tender and delicious. A hint of marbling throughout gives the meat a rich flavor, and since it’s hand-cut on the same day you put in your order, you can be sure it arrives FRESH!
HERE is a link if you’d like to add this flavorful meat to your stew too.
I hope you try this stroganoff… it hits the spot every time!
Hearty and delicious, this easy-to-make beef stroganoff can be served over noodles or rice.
- 2 lbs. stew meat, cubed
- 2 cans Campbells GOLDEN mushroom soup (don't skimp here.. golden is KEY!)
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Add all ingredients (except cream cheese and sour cream) to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese and sour cream just before serving. Let all melt through to become the sauce.
- Serve on top of cooked wide egg noodles or cooked rice.
See? Told you it was easy!
I love that it’s one of those “dump and cook” recipes that you can make while getting other things done around the house.
But don’t let the simplicity fool you… this slow cooker stroganoff might just become your family’s new favorite cold-weather dish!
From my kitchen to yours,
Did you know I have my own online shop? Check it out HERE!
A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However. A. But. However.
slow cooker stroganoff