Veggies and dip is a must-have appetizer at any summer party. And if the party also includes pizza, it’s bound to be a hit.
Now this recipe has been around forever. But if you haven’t made one recently, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how easy, flavorful and satisfying it is!
Related: Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
Great for a quick lunch or an appetizer, it’s a must-try for summer.
This recipe has been around forever... but it's a classic that's always a hit! The best part? You can change up the toppings every time you make it!
- 2 rolls Pilsbury Crescent Rolls (the best... truly!)
- 1 packet dry Ranch dip mix
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- Various veggies, diced or shredded (I like red onion, broccoli, peppers and carrots)
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- Press the crescent roll dough onto the bottom and sides or a large, ungreased baking sheet (a 10x15 sheet pan is a good size). Press the seams together.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow it to cool completely.
- While the crust is cooling, make the cream cheese spread and chop your veggies.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and Ranch mix. If you want it really creamy and smooth, use a hand mixer. Set aside when combined.
- Chop or dice all of your veggies into small bite-size pieces.
- Spread the Ranch mixture onto the cooled crust. Then, sprinkle the veggies on top of the spread.
- Cut into squares. Serve immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to eat!
If you're in a hurry, you can pop the crust into the fridge to speed up the process.
And if you'd like to lighten up the recipe a bit by reducing fat and calories, you can use reduced-fat crescent rolls, reduced-fat (or fat-free) cream cheese, and swap plain greek yogurt for the sour cream.
The thing that really makes this recipe a hit is that you can change it up every time you make it. Just switch up the toppings!
I typically use red onion, broccoli, peppers and carrots, but feel free to use whatever sounds good to you!
I hope you enjoy this Veggie and Ranch Cold Pizza. It’s so simple and so tasty… you might want to make it a couple of times over the next week!
From my kitchen to yours,
Did you know I have my own online shop? Check it out HERE!