- 2 (10-oz) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups stuffing mix or fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain the spinach thoroughly and squeeze dry with paper towels.
- Combine the spinach, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, eggs, and softened butter into a mixing bowl. Roll into balls the size of walnuts and freeze for several hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Let the balls sit out about 15 minutes before baking. Place them on a baking sheet. (They should still be partially frozen.) Bake 10 minutes.
You must log in to post a comment.