When it’s a big weekend for football and you’re looking for something new for your celebration, give this warm asiago cheese and artichoke dip a try. The asiago gives this dip great flavor and the sausage and sun dried tomatoes make this like an antipasto in dip form. It’s a good one!
Asiago Artichoke Dip
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
This recipe is so easy and you can really use any type of dippers…I usually use whatever I have on hand! Think breadsticks, baked pita, tortilla chips, or raw veggies.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) package of light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz dried cured Italian sausage, cubed
- 8 & 1/2 oz sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Add the sour cream, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese to a blender and pulse until well blended.
- Scrape the mixture into a mixing bowl and add artichoke hearts, Asiago cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh arugula.
- Spoon into 8 oz ramekins.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.