I love this Easy No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Dessert for many reasons. First and foremost, it reminds me of my Grandma Metzger. This was her go-to recipe for an easy dessert. She brought it to family gatherings, saddle club meetings, and church suppers. I always delighted in seeing one made in the refrigerator and it has now become a go-to recipe for me too. It’s my daughter Kylie’s number one dessert request (she is known to eat leftovers of this for breakfast!). This has also become a favorite of my in-laws at our family holiday meals. A perfect fit for anytime of year…especially in the summer when you don’t have to turn on the oven! And it works perfectly for a patriotic dessert too! I hope you find it, ENJOYABLE!
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- *You can also use a store bought graham cracker crust. I like the Keebler one that says it has 2 extra servings.
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Cherry pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- To prepare the crust, mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and white sugar together and press it into an 11” x 7” pan or pie dish. Bake for about 8 minutes. (If you prefer, you can leave the crust unbaked and just chill it in the refrigerator before filling.)
- To prepare the filling, whip the heavy cream until it thickens and until small peaks form. (Don’t over-beat, or it will start to turn to butter!)
- In a separate bowl, cream the cream cheese and sugar. Fold in the heavy cream by hand. When fully incorporated, fold the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust. Spread evenly and then top the pie with a can of cherry pie filling. Refrigerate overnight. (The longer you can refrigerate the pie before serving, the better it will taste!)