Whether it’s on birthdays, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, my no-bake cherry cheesecake is our family’s staple dessert.
As summer comes around, I wanted to take a family favorite and make it even more refreshing with blueberries!
Some of you may know that the original recipe holds a special place in my heart. Some of my favorite memories was learning how to bake from my Grandma Metzger.
If my grandma found herself on short notice or was in a rush, cheesecake was her favorite go-to. It’s hard not to love such an easy-to-make last-minute dessert that tastes this good.
Related: Grandma’s Easy Blueberry Cobbler
I must say, part of my family actually likes this new twist better than the original! Find the recipe for my blueberry cheesecake below.
A new twist on my Grandma Metzger's no-bake cherry cheesecake!
- 1 store-bought pie crust (see note below)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Blueberry pie filling
- To prepare the filling, whip the heavy cream until it thickens and until small peaks form. (Don’t over-beat, or it will start to turn to butter!)
- In a separate bowl, cream the cream cheese and sugar. Fold in the heavy cream by hand.
- When fully incorporated, fold the mixture into the graham cracker crust. Spread evenly and then top the pie with a can of blueberry pie filling.
- Refrigerate overnight. (The longer you can refrigerate the pie before serving, the better it will be!)
I usually prefer the Keebler Graham Cracker Pie Crust when it comes to getting a store-bought crust. I like the one that says it has two servings! That being said, any brand of graham cracker crust works.
Each bite has the perfect combination of creaminess from the cheesecake and juiciness of the blueberries.
It’s sweet, flavorful, and oh so simple to make!
Whether you whip it up it in the warmer weather or during the colder months, this cheesecake is a surefire crowd-pleaser.
I absolutely love sharing amazing recipes with all of you. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this delicious new blueberry cheesecake.
From my kitchen to yours,