My 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are one of my absolute favorite cookies. They’re one of your favs too!
What I’ve always enjoyed about them is that the 3-ingredient base can be topped with just about anything… M&Ms, Hershey Kisses, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or whatever your heart desires.
And with Valentine’s Day right around the corner, my HEART desires a cookie filled with love!
That’s why I created these Valentine Peanut Butter Cookies which are topped with Dove chocolate hearts (instead of classic Kisses). They’re also rolled in pink sugar for that extra festive feel.
Here’s how to make them so you can bring some extra love into your kitchen this Valentine’s Day!
Festive and chocolatey, these simple and tasty peanut butter cookies are a treat for anyone you love!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Unwrapped Dove Hearts
- 1 small bowl of decorative pink sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Put sugar, egg and peanut butter in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Shape dough into 1-inch small balls. Roll the balls into decorative pink sugar. Then, place the dough balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are a very light golden brown. (Check the bottom of the cookies often to prevent burning)
- Remove cookies from oven.
- Wait 2 minutes, then push an unwrapped Dove Heart in the center of each cookie. Allow to cool thoroughly before storing in a tight container.
You can use any color sugar you desire. You can also choose not to use the decorative sugar and simply add the Dove Hearts!
You can find these Dove Hearts in almost any grocery store. If you’d rather order them online, you can get them from Target HERE.
I like the milk and dark chocolate swirl, but you can use any variety you enjoy most.
No matter what you use to top these Valentine Peanut Butter Cookies, you’re sure to get that irresistible peanut butter and chocolate taste with each bite!
From my kitchen to yours,
Did you know I have my own online shop? Check it out HERE!