These 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are always a favorite. They’re the kind of cookie that seems to disappear the moment you put a platter out for people to enjoy! No worry, with just three ingredients, they’re easy enough to mix up if you need a second batch!
My video below shows you how easy these 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are to make. As you can see, they’re a great choice during the holidays if you want something easy to make for a cookie exchange.
But let’s face it, peanut butter and chocolate are good any day of the year!
People are shocked when they learn these soft and flavorful peanut butter cookies use 3 simple ingredients and are gluten free! No flour in this recipe, just sugar, an egg and of course peanut butter.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Unwrapped Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Put sugar, egg and peanut butter in bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Shape dough into 1-inch small balls. Place the dough balls 2” apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are a very light golden brown. (Check the bottom of the cookies often to prevent burning.)
- Remove cookies from oven.
- Wait 2 minutes then push an unwrapped chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie. Allow to cool thoroughly before storing in a tight container.
If you’re a cookie lover, one of my most popular recipes is for the best ever chocolate chip cookies. They’re worth a try…you won’t be sorry. And if you’re in need of cookie sheets or supplies, be sure to check out my list of kitchen favorites.
From my kitchen to yours,