These 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are a favorite no matter who picks one up. My kids have loved them since they were little and you bet I sneak a couple of my own!
Maybe it’s that they’re a classic, but the moment they hit a platter, they always seem to disappear! Thankfully, with just three ingredients, it’s super easy to mix up a second batch.
My video below shows just how simple it is to make these 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies. As you can see, they’re a great choice for the holidays when you need a quick treat for a cookie exchange.
But I’ll tell you what, I just made them a couple of days ago which shows that they can be enjoyed any day of the year! And you likely already have the ingredients you need in your pantry. Check out the recipe below!
People are shocked when they learn these soft and flavorful peanut butter cookies use 3 simple ingredients and are gluten free! No flour in this recipe, just sugar, an egg and of course peanut butter.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Unwrapped Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Put sugar, egg and peanut butter in bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Shape dough into 1-inch small balls. Place the dough balls 2” apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are a very light golden brown. (Check the bottom of the cookies often to prevent burning.)
- Remove cookies from oven.
- Wait 2 minutes then push an unwrapped chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie. Allow to cool thoroughly before storing in a tight container.
Maybe it’s my love for peanut butter that has me making these time and time again. After all I have a whole blog FILLED with peanut butter recipes!
Another one of my all-time favorite peanut butter cookie recipes is my No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. You still get that delicious mix of flavors, but you never have to turn on the oven!
I also recommend checking out my Peanut Butter Chocolate Scotcheroos. They’re not technically cookies, but they’ll do the trick if you’re craving chocolatey, peanut butter goodness!
Whether you make my easy 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies or another one of my scrumptious treats, it will definitely put a smile on your face (and some cheer in your belly!).
From my kitchen to yours,