If you’re looking for a super easy cookie to make at home, I have the recipe for you!
They’re my No-Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies and they make for a great treat or daytime snack.
Related: Easy No-Bake Energy Bites
You all know how much I love peanut butter and these simple-to-make cookies have just the right about of peanut butter flavor.
But that’s not all… mixed with chocolate and the crunchy oat texture, they’re truly a treat you won’t be able to resist.
Here’s the recipe.
No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Simple pantry ingredients like oatmeal, peanut butter and sugar combine make a delicious drop cookie.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 & 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups oats
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Line cookie sheets with parchment or silicone mats. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, combine the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder together in a medium saucepan. Whisk until the butter melts, then bring to a simmer. Stop stirring and allow mixture to simmer for a minute or so. Don’t let it boil.
- Remove from heat, then immediately stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until completely combined. Stir in the oats and salt.
- Using a spoon or scoop, drop a Tablespoon of dough onto the lined baking sheets.
- Put in the refrigerator for about an hour. These will keep in the refrigerator for about a week. Store in a covered container. These can also be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw before serving.
One of the things I like most about these cookies is that I always seem to have all of the ingredients in my pantry. Well, at least most of them.
And that means one less trip to the store! (which is something I’m a total fan of with these crazy gas prices)
They make a great snack for kids’ lunch boxes and when I bring them to a party, they’re usually eaten right away!
Another great part about these? The cookies are NO-BAKE! No turning on the oven even for a second 🙂
I hope you try these no-bake oatmeal chocolate peanut butter cookies for yourself at home. They’re one of my favs and I’m sure they’ll become one of yours too!
From my kitchen to yours,