If you’re looking for a super easy cookie to make at home, I have the recipe for you!
They’re my No-Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies and they make for a great treat or daytime snack.
Related: Easy No-Bake Energy Bites
You all know how much I love peanut butter and these simple-to-make cookies have just the right about of peanut butter flavor.
But that’s not all… mixed with chocolate and the crunchy oat texture, they’re truly a treat you won’t be able to resist.
Here’s the recipe.
Simple pantry ingredients like oatmeal, peanut butter and sugar combine make a delicious drop cookie.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 & 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups oats
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Line cookie sheets with parchment or silicone mats. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, combine the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder together in a medium saucepan. Whisk until the butter melts, then bring to a simmer. Stop stirring and allow mixture to simmer for a minute or so. Don’t let it boil.
- Remove from heat, then immediately stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until completely combined. Stir in the oats and salt.
- Using a spoon or scoop, drop a Tablespoon of dough onto the lined baking sheets.
- Put in the refrigerator for about an hour. These will keep in the refrigerator for about a week. Store in a covered container. These can also be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw before serving.
One of the things I like most about these cookies is that I always seem to have all of the ingredients in my pantry. Well, at least most of them.
And that means one less trip to the store!
They make a great snack for kids’ lunch boxes and when I bring them to a party, they’re usually eaten right away!
Another great part about these? The cookies are NO-BAKE! No turning on the oven even for a second 🙂
I hope you try these no-bake oatmeal chocolate peanut butter cookies for yourself at home. They’re one of my favs and I’m sure they’ll become one of yours too!
From my kitchen to yours,
Did you know I have my own online shop? Check it out HERE!