Oats are a great source of antioxidants, minerals and important vitamins.
That’s why I like to incorporate them into my routine! They’re also versatile and fit perfectly into some of my tastiest recipes—who doesn’t love sweet treats with a healthy twist?
Take a look at this video to see just how easy these no-bake energy bites are to make!
Below, you can find the recipe for my No-Bake Energy Bites which are delicious, filling and the perfect snack for on-the-go munching!
Easy No-Bake Energy Bites
These easy bites are filling, tasty, and easy to make. Whip up a batch for a quick on-the-go snack!
- 1 cup oats (I use old fashioned)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ground mill flax seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I use natural)
- 1/2 cup honey
- Add all of your ingredients to a large bowl and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Reach into the bowl and form small balls from the mixture. Each one should be about an inch to an inch and a half in diameter.
- When they're all on a tray or baking sheet, pop them in the refrigerator to harden up a bit.
- Eat immediately or store in a container for a quick, midday snack.
More Oatmeal Recipes Energy Bites
I have a few more oat-filled recipes on my blog that I think you’ll enjoy.
Whether you’re looking for a nutritious breakfast or a dessert the whole family will love, I hope one of these ends up on your kitchen table!
Just click on the blue title to find the full recipe. Enjoy!
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolaty, crispy and easy to make, these Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies are sure to be a hit!
They’re a great make-ahead recipe as well just in case you have a busy schedule.
And kids love them!
Cranberry Apple Bake
Perfect for anyone who likes a little tartness to their dessert, this cranberry apple bake is bound to satisfy your sweet tooth.
We love to make it around the holidays. But if you ask me, it’s great any time of the year.
Classic Overnight Oats
This newer recipe is ideal for those busy mornings. You can prep your jars at night, and all you have to do in the morning is ope, stir, and eat!
It’s also simple to change these up… top your overnight oats with anything you’d like!
I enjoy peanut butter, apples and cinnamon. Kind of like apple pie!
From my kitchen to yours,
Did you know I have my own online shop? Check it out HERE!