There are plenty of names for this pistachio dessert. But one thing is true… it’s a recipe everyone loves!
It’s a huge hit at backyard barbecues, potlucks, birthday parties or any gathering. And it’s a huge hit in my book because it’s incredibly simple to make.
Related: How to Make My Ambrosia Salad
All you need is five ingredients and all you really have to do to make it is pour everything in a box, mix it and refrigerate.
So what do you say we give it a try? Find the recipe below!
Watergate Pistachio Salad
This creamy, fluffy dessert is always a hit. A wonderful recipe for any birthday party, BBQ or family gathering.
- 1 package JELL-O Pistachio Instant Pudding
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple (with juice)
- 1 1/2 cups Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- Combine pudding mix, pineapple, nuts, marshmallows and cool whip in a large bow. Gently stir until combined.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
I like to serve this Pistachio Salad in small, individual bowls. But you can also serve it in a large bowl and have people put it on a plate.
No matter how you serve it, it’s sure to be a hit. The pistachio flavor is definitely there, but not overwhelming. And the level of sweetness is just right!
Hope you’ll give this one a try…
From my kitchen to yours,
Did you know I have my own online shop? Check it out HERE!