Oats are a great source of antioxidants, minerals and important vitamins which is why I like to incorporate them into my routine. They’re also versatile and fit perfectly into some of my tastiest recipes — who doesn’t love sweet treats with a healthy twist!
Take a look at this video to see just how easy these no bake energy bites are to make!
Below, you can find the recipe for my No Bake Energy Bites which are delicious, filling and the perfect snack for on-the-go munching!
Easy No-Bake Energy Bites
- 1 cup of oats (I used old fashioned oats. You can use also use gluten free)
- 1 cup of unsweetened toasted coconut (I toasted the coconut on a baking sheet at 325 degrees for 10 minutes, keep your eye on it so it doesn’t burn)
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (can use almond butter or any other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup ground/milled flax seed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed. Then roll into ping pong sized balls and refrigerate until firm. Makes about 24 balls.
More Oatmeal Recipes
In honor of National Oatmeal Day, I added a few more oat-filled recipes I think you’ll enjoy! Whether you’re looking for a nutritious breakfast or a dessert the whole family will love, I hope one of these ends up on your kitchen table.
Just click on the blue title to find the full recipe. Enjoy!
Chocolaty, crispy and easy to make — these cookies are sure to be a hit!
Perfect for anyone who likes a little tartness to their dessert, this cranberry apple bake is bound to satisfy your sweet tooth.
From my kitchen to yours,