These 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are always a favorite. They’re the kind of cookie that seems to disappear the moment you put a platter out for people to enjoy! No worry, with just three ingredients, they’re easy enough to mix up if you need a second batch!
My video below shows you how easy these 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are to make. As you can see, they’re a great choice during the holidays if you want something easy to make for a cookie exchange.
But let’s face it, peanut butter and chocolate are good any day of the year!
Peanut Blossom Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- unwrapped Hershey Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put sugar, egg and peanut butter in bowl. Mix until well combined. Dough is a little thick.
- Shape dough into 1-inch small balls. Place the dough balls 2” apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are a very light golden brown (Check the bottom of the cookies often to prevent burning)
- Remove cookies from oven. Wait 2 minutes then push an unwrapped chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie. Allow to cool thoroughly before storing in a tight container
If you’re a cookie lover, one of my most popular recipes is for the best ever chocolate chip cookies. They’re worth a try…you won’t be sorry. And if you’re in need of cookie sheets or supplies, be sure to check out my list of kitchen favorites.
From my kitchen to yours,