If there’s a chocolate lover in your home, they’re going to flip over these fudgy cookies! Start with a brownie mix, add a few ingredients, and you’re baking up a chocolatey mound of deliciousness in no time. These are a keeper…and with a cold glass of milk, ENJOYABLE!
If you love the chewy yet soft texture of a brownie, imagine that in cookie form. And then add more chocolate.
- 1 box store-bought brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Grease two cookie sheets.
- Combine the brownie mix, eggs, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Beat the mixture with a spoon for about 50 strokes.
- Stir in the chips Use a small ice cream scoop to drop the cookies onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for about 8–10 minutes. The cookies should be soft to the touch when done.