If there’s a chocolate-lover in your home, they’re going to flip over these fudgy brownie chip cookies!
I like to make them when I’m looking for a quick, sweet treat. My family is never disappointed when they see them sitting on a tray in the kitchen either…
They’re also great for parties, gatherings, or any holiday cookie sheet. You really can’t go wrong with making a batch!
Let’s make these cookies together! I show you how to make these in my YouTube video!
Keep scrolling down for a printable version of the recipe.
All you have to do is start with a brownie mix, add a few ingredients, and you’re baking up a chocolatey mound of deliciousness in no time. These cookies are a keeper… and with a cold glass of milk, they’re beyond ENJOYABLE!
Brownie Chip Cookies
If you love the chewy yet soft texture of a brownie, imagine that in cookie form. And then add more chocolate.
- 1 box store-bought brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Grease two cookie sheets.
- Combine the brownie mix, eggs, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Beat the mixture with a spoon for about 50 strokes.
- Stir in the chips Use a small ice cream scoop to drop the cookies onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for about 8–10 minutes. The cookies should be soft to the touch when done.
These cookies basically taste like a brownie but in cookie form. The taste of fudgy brownies in a snackable cookie? I’m all for it! Grab the milk!
And if you’re a fan of chocolatey desserts in general, you’ll have to check out a few more of my favorites below:
- The Best German Chocolate Caramel Cake
- Easy Chocolate Lovers Pie
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Ribbon Cake
Whether you make my tasty brownie chip cookies or another one of my go-to chocolate recipes, I hope you get your fill of chocolate goodness!
From my kitchen to yours,